Learn how to S-T-R-E-T-C-H your dollars!
…especially, if you don’t happen to have a lot of them.
Are you a parent with financial goals for your family, but is:
- on a limited budget
- out of work
- wanting to better manage your money
- in need of a house
- desiring to be self-sufficient & to say goodbye to Welfare?
Stretch will show you how to create a family culture of healthy money management – that is:
- how to spend it,
- how to save it,
- how to maximize it, and
- how to keep the pantry full & the rent/mortgage paid.
- Certificate of Completion
- FamPlan© (Our Family’s Mission/Vision/Strategy for Life), that maps out creating and reaching desirable and realizable life goals
- personalized CRN©, a family’s quick-access directory to needed and/or frequently utilized services and resources in the community
…along with continued access to IPI Support Services for up to 1-year.
- Duration: 1.5 hours, 2 days per week (as announced)
- Includes homework assignments, in-class role-playing and assignments, and working in pairs and/or small groups
- When Available: Day and/or Evening (as announced)
- Program Duration: 8 weeks
- Cost: Sliding Fee based on income
- Funding assistance is available. Some restrictions apply
- Caregivers include:
grandparents, family members, foster parents, guardians, adoptive parents, mentors, even parents seeking to reconnect with their children
- All participants must complete the Intake process
- Course includes free access (some restrictions apply) to IPI Support Services
- A Certificate of Completion is issued to parents completing, and actively participating in, all their class sessions
- more intentional about how money is spent
- goals created, with plans set on how to achieve them
- improved decision-making skills
- more effective communication skills
- stronger family relationships & stability
- reductions in family disruption & economic instability
- reductions in system dependency relapse (recidivism)
- participants shall have engaged their entire family in exhibiting healthy financial habits, with an understanding of their finances and how money works